vrijdag 10 juli 2009

mahumahemah

Wuahuw back to me again Arita :) hehe. I'm now in my room with my sista Camely. We're talking about a gal that she hate. It just like an unimportant problems, they're talking about boys boys and boys. Humph.. Hahaha, lately we're going to watch DVD but I don't think so there're any good films to watch, lol. So we're listening to our musics at my NoteBook tee.hee. There're Owl City, OASIS, The Strokes and much. Actually this laptop was very useless, cause I only use this stuff for watching DVD, and listening to d musics. Hehe, I don't understand how to use wifi or for browsing and wtv. Hahaha, and ohyea we're laughing at Like Humans Do songs HAHA u guys must hear that songs. I bet it must be exist on your own laptop, (:. Ohyea I'm trying to blog-ing with my cellphone, and I hope it works, lol. Huaaaa, I don't feel any sleepy or something kinda smelled sleep &dreams. I don't know what to do rite now except facing off my cellphone and dats all. Mmmmm I think that's enough for this time, cs tomorrow I will go to Bandung early, hope it won't be a boring trip guys. Byes xoxo, muacks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten