vrijdag 10 juli 2009

Honger &Laff.

Well yea buds, i've got some problems with my Love Life. I feel just like no one are interesting.... Hoeamm, disgusting and umm friggin dazzling. And now what? When i'm startin falling in love, he's gone with someone he loves. I don't noe what to do, i'm a hard lover and it's difficult to love another. Ergh, and as you gals now, i don't have any idea for his girlfriend face, oupsieeee :) lol. Hahaha, and now what? I have been willing so many guys, so yea.... I can't just be just hush like now, i've got to do something to fixed up my Love Life.

"Love is like a war : Easy to begin Hard to end!"
"Liefde is als een oorlog : vlot te beginnen hard te eind"


Just like my title, honger &laff. Honger means hungry in Dutch, yep that's right, i feel very HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY and HUNGRY!!! (rotfl) xP. I've just woke up at 13.00 o'clock, that was very tickle and i wanna do that again for the next days. When i go out from my room, i go directly to the dining room and searching for foods. But well, as you know, there're NO ONE even only a food on the table ._____. hahaha, a little chafe, but isokay, cs i'm diet programme, lmao xD. I think, i'm going to go to Padang Restaurant and buy some foods so i can overcome this fcuxing hunger.. Hehe, oh yea buds, blogspot were funny enough aite? Hihi, i think i'll more often to open blogspot than facebook thou. Tee hee.



never forget to say
xoxo, muacks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten